AtkinsDietFreePlan - Waffles
Atkins Cinnamon Buttermilk Soya Waffles
Net Carbs: 3.5 g
Protein: 9.5 g
Fat: 11.0 g
- 1 cup soya powder
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp sugar substitute (eg stevia or monk fruit extract)
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) buttermilk
- 6 tbsp unsalted melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp sugar-free syrup (vanilla flavor)
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) cold water
- Preheat waffle iron (according to equipment’s instructions).
- In a bowl, mix together all ingredients A. Then, add in ingredients B (except cold water) and mix until well blended. Batter will be a bit stiff.
- Gradually add in cold water while stirring until it is easily spreadable, about the consistency of a thick pancake batter.
- Spray hot waffle iron with vegetable oil spray. Scoop 3 tbsp of batter and put in the middle. Cover and cook until pancake is crispy and dark golden brown in color.
- Serve warm.
Enjoy your delicious and healthy Atkins Cinnamon Buttermilk Soya Waffles!