Affiliate Disclosure: YS Foo owner of www.atkinsdietfreeplan.com am in
business as an affiliate marketeer and recommend products on this
website for which I earn a commission: I hope this disclosure will
demonstrate my intent to run an honest and reputable business. For more
information, visit the
Diet Plan for Weight Loss
Atkins Diet Plan:
Foods, Recipes and Menu
Atkins Low Carb Pie Crust
- Calories: 143
- Net Carb: 5.1g
- Protein: 2.8 g
- Fat: 12.6g
- 5 tbsp + 1 tsp (1/3 cup) wheat flour
- 5 tbsp + 1 tsp (1/3 cup) soy flour
- 4 tbsp (1/4 cup) vital wheat gluten
- 3 tbsp wheat germ
- 8 tbsp cold butter, cut into
- 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tbsp cold water
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients
and then add in butter until it looks like a coarse meal.
- Add in water and continue mixing until
dough sticks together.
- Wrap the dough ball in plastic and keep
in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Put the dough in between two sheets of
baking paper and roll to make a 12-inch circle.
- Carefully lay the flatten dough into a
9-inch pie plate. Freeze for another 15 minutes.
- Before baking, prick the unbaked pie
crust with a fork and cover with a foil. Bake at 400oF for 16 minutes.
- Then, remove the foil and bake for extra
5 minutes or until it turns golden brown.
Back to > Atkins Diet |
Click to share Facebook
Likes, Google+1, Tweeter..
More Topics on Atkins Diet
| Copyright Notice |
Related Atkins Reading:
| Low Carb
information provided on this site should not be used as a substitute for the
advice of an appropriately qualified physician.
In no way any information here should be considered as offering medical
Always seek the advice of qualified health provider with any questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
Copyright © 2008-2014 www.atkinsdietfreeplan.com
All trademarks, registered
trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the
property of their respective owners.
No part of this web site may be reproduced or copied without written permission
from the owner